As last year I’d like to share with you my most favourite ice cream shop of the past year!
Main criteria that have an impact on how much I love an ice cream place:
- Artisan made ice cream, with fresh and natural ingredients/flavours
- Original flavours on offer – this determines whether I just like a place or truly love it!
- Other factors: who I’m with, the mood I’m in, holiday or not, …
The contenders for the 2017 Traveller’s Scoops Award…
… are ice cream shops that I tested in 2017. As I revealed in my last post, I tried ice cream from 52 different shops.
The list of contenders includes (but is not limited to) the following shops which were already mentioned on my blog:
- Bioeiscafé Cortina in Kassel
- Blume & Kalkreuth, as well as Marcello’s Eiseck from the Moselle Valley
- Flockys Schneeeis, Hokey Pokey and Jones ice cream in Berlin
- Il Gelato di Ferigo and Keiserlich in Cologne
- Luicella’s in Hamburg
- Oecher Eis-Treff in Aachen
- Coconut ice cream vendor at Chatuchak market in Bangkok
- Kyo Ice Roll in Bangkok
- The Wicked Snow in Bangkok
- Le Banneton, Luang Prabang
- Candiero in Maastricht
- Gelateria di Berna in Bern
- La Fraiseraie in Nantes
The winner of the 2017 Traveller’s Scoops Award will be revealed within the next days… subscribe to the blog and you will be notified by email, as soon as the winner is announced! 🙂
Which ice cream shop do you think might win?!